The investment philosophy of Orfeo XXI is based on the following management principles:
- Multi-management Focus (Fund of Funds + opportunistic Direct Investment) and
Multi-Strategy (Global Macro, Relative Value, Long / Short, Event Driven, credit, raw materials).
- Basic objective of preservation of capital and generation of absolute returns: The goal of our investments is to avoid losses in rolling 12-month periods.
- Rigorous liquidity management of our investments: all our positions are designed with a policy of assets and liabilities that allow us to be consistent with the terms of risk and liquidity of our investors.
- Management style predominantly "bottom up": the capitalization of our investors and the network of Orfeo XXI allows us access to the best managers of hedge funds, investment fund of absolute returns (UCIT) and investment opportunities both listed companies and private equity.
Commitment to our Partners
In Orfeo XXI we give great importance to establishing a culture of respect, and not of transaction, with our investors and managers, that is embodied in the following operation lines:
- Alignment of interests between Orfeo XXI and our investors. Orfeo XXI and members of his management team participate as investors in all funds it manages, providing a permanent and stable capital certifies comfortable alignment of interest with investors.
- Business model based on generating returns rather than attracting assets. The growth in assets under management will always be subject to the quality and potential of the underlying strategies.
- Establishment of committed relationships with managers in which we invest. Our status as a private investment office and our horizon of long-term investment gives us privileged access in terms of transparency and capacity, managers are confident in our investments.
Funds and Free Investment Companies are Institutions of Collective Investment regulated by the November 4th Law 35/2003, for Collective Investment Institutions. These investment vehicles have a number of features that makes them the most appropriate formula for managing private equity. The main distinguishing features of the Funds and Investment Companies are free:
- Regulation and supervision by the CNMV
- Ability to set flexible investment policies, accessing a broad universe of assets and investment strategies
- Ease and transparency in the process of constituting the vehicle
- Vehicle specially designed for Qualified Investors or Professional